Luis in RL Luis in RL

I lol'd than was like :(

That was funny, and quite well done for a quickly thrown together flash. I laughed I cried than I laughed again fivened and favoriteded.

Carbonwater responds:

So many emotions in one hit.

Ice Cream Truck Gestapo Ice Cream Truck Gestapo

I'm amazed.

I truly am. From the amazing amazingness to the awesome awesomeness. I felt the power and raw emotion of your feelings when you created this flash. All in all an amazing submission which Tom Fulp should thank you for allowing it to grace his website.

Kevin responds:

Who isn't amazed at what I can spit out in 30 minutes?

Flash Animation Flash Animation

O... M... G...

This is one of the GREATEST creations to ever grace this website. I bow and lick your feet.

Hey Newgrounds Hey Newgrounds

Orgasmic

That was one of the greatest movies ever to grace my humble eyes. When that one guy got the jpeg I gasmed to.

SeizureDog responds:

Nicee.

With a double E.

The Partyclock Collab The Partyclock Collab

B-E-A-UTIFUL

Greatest creation by man... EVER!

MinusNick responds:

I agree with you 100% half-heartedly.

"One" Three Dog Night "One" Three Dog Night

lol

The only reason you got a semi decent score was because it's Clock Day. otherwise you'd have 1-2.

supery9 responds:

i know

Edible Castle #8 Edible Castle #8

Awesome

You should put the trolls song on the AP. I'll download it. Also, sweetness sound effects. SHWING!

The office- #2-coffee! The office- #2-coffee!

C'mon...

If nobody liked the first one, why did you bother making a second? The animation was nonexistent, the lip syncing wasn't lip synced well at all, and the comedy sucked. Plus you sound like an eight year old.

Madness Sensation Madness Sensation

Don't Worry Krinkles!

I love madness, it'll be alright. I enjoy dancing Madness character BTW. You should have 'em do Numa Numa lol.

Angry Dog - Legal Lobster Angry Dog - Legal Lobster

Awesome

That was as good as the other ones! I never expected you to release it so early either! I laughed my ass off when the bear stabbed himself and the girl bear started yelling

Sexual-Lobster responds:

heheh yeh hopefully they're not too close together, guess i'll find out!