Luis in RL Luis in RL

I lol'd than was like :(

That was funny, and quite well done for a quickly thrown together flash. I laughed I cried than I laughed again fivened and favoriteded.

Carbonwater responds:

So many emotions in one hit.

Ice Cream Truck Gestapo Ice Cream Truck Gestapo

I'm amazed.

I truly am. From the amazing amazingness to the awesome awesomeness. I felt the power and raw emotion of your feelings when you created this flash. All in all an amazing submission which Tom Fulp should thank you for allowing it to grace his website.

Kevin responds:

Who isn't amazed at what I can spit out in 30 minutes?

Flash Animation Flash Animation

O... M... G...

This is one of the GREATEST creations to ever grace this website. I bow and lick your feet.

One Chance One Chance

Wow...

This is by far one of the best narrative based games I've ever played. I ruined it from the very start so I just tried to take advantage of any chance that came up, but I felt every decision I made was weighted. This idea, the way you pulled it off so perfectly, and the original nature of the way it's played really drew me in. You have a great career ahead of you.

AVGM AVGM

Oh Luis... :(

I got 10005 and I won. Then I cried, got an erection, and came. In a fraction of a sentence.
Fuck yeah.

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

Oh sehr gut

I truly enjoyed this game, from the small file size to the fun gameplay this is good stuff. I might have to consider favoriting this for a monetary value of two straw pennies. No, I'll favorite this so you feel accomplished.

Rice of Newgounds Rice of Newgounds

Me love you long time.

My Mullet... My Mullet...

YAY MULLET

YAY

TheCriminalDuder responds:

YAY

Dreamwalker Dreamwalker

It's good

I like it! But I noticed that it changes timing and melody alot. I did enjoy the piano piece that came in around :55 it really changed the mood.

Overall, it's a great song, but it could be more melodic.

{ Review Request Club }

Optimus Prime (HOC) version Optimus Prime (HOC) version

Amazing

This is truly how Optimus Prime should have looked in the movies. I prefer this. Is this pencil or some sort of computer program? Either way this is an excellent piece.